This adventure has sprouted from my passion for beautiful stationery. The right combinations of colours and textures, inventing exciting new ways to fold and craft the invites, and the excitement on my client's face when they see the finished product is what colours my world. It is a pleasure to be a part of your unforgettable event.
If custom design is not your style or time is of the essence and you'd prefer to choose one of the existing designs, please feel free to browse through the growing library of suites in the SHOP. They've been crafted with love and care and are waiting for you to pick them :)
When it comes to custom projects, the cost is just as unique as each invite. It is difficult to estimate a price without specific details.
When you inquire for a quote, I will ask you to provide as much detail as possible about your vision. Some basics to think about are:
- what style are you looking for
- what format
- what size
- any special paper requests
- special finishes or printing
- desired embellishments
- when do you need everything printed by
- what is the quantity
- how many pieces in your suite
If you would like a very rough idea for budgeting purposes, an average custom order comes to about $8-$15/invite.
In general, due to printing setup costs, the higher the quantity the lower the cost per unit.
DESIGN & PROCESS
1. QUOTES & ESTIMATES // When inquiring for a quote, please be as detailed as possible. Don't be afraid to share too much information here (what size, style, colours you have in mind), as every detail will help me provide an accurate quote. If there's a budges in mind, please share it with me, because this will help me provide best options available to you, and make relevant suggestions.
2. AGREEMENT & DEPOSIT // Once you accept the quote, I will send you an agreement to sign and will require a 50% deposit to begin the work.
3. RESEARCH // A very important step for me is to collect as much information as possible about your event, your colour scheme, theme, and overall vision.
4. CONCEPTING STAGE // This is where the magic happens. I will get started on the design of your invites, and will present you with some ideas (often in sketch form) ~ Allow a week or two for this stage
5. FINE-TUNING & REVISIONS // Based on the ideas I present, there will be some back and forth to fine tune the design and content to meet your vision. ~ Allow a week or two for this stage
6. APPROVAL // Once you're in love with the design, I will get you to sign off on it and I will implement it throughout the stationery suite and present you with a full package.
7. DIGITAL PROOF // Once you are happy with everything I will send you a digital proof and start the production.
8. PRINTING // Your pieces will be printed and packaged for delivery. ~ Allow 2 weeks
9. DELIVERY // Free delivery anywhere within Vancouver. Shipping is also available ~ Shipping costs apply